The Outdoor Ministries Committee of the CCCA has partnered with the nationally recognized camper registration so ware ﬁrm of CampDoc.com to oﬀer you a new web-based alternative method for registering and paying for your family members to a end our CCCA-Sponsored Church Camps, Conferences, and Retreats.
Online Camp Registration and Electronic Payment is now available using our new portal https://app.campdoc.com/register/ccca. Applying for camp using CampDoc.com permits you to complete a secure Camper Registration and Medical Form, pay by Credit or Debit Card, and even spread out your payments. You can follow the link to our online CampDoc.com registration site to set up your account.
- Check to see if your local congregation oﬀers a Camper Scholarship and apply to the PoC for a Camper Scholarship if you appear to qualify for one.
- If you don’t qualify for a Local Congregation Camper Scholarship or it still isn’t enough, contact the CCCA Camp Registrar for a confidential Regional Camper Scholarship Application.
- AFTER you have your Scholarship Code(s) or decide you don’t need any, begin the Camper Registration Process.
- Set-up your CampDoc.com account (Login and Password) & Camper Proﬁle(s) at app.campdoc.com/register/ccca or download the Camper Application Form and Medical Forms from the CCCA Camps website.
- Complete and sign the Camper Registration & Medical Forms.
- Finalize the fees due after applying discounts and Scholarships.
- Submit camper fee payments & forms: Online: Credit or Bank Card Oﬄine: Check or Money Order
CampDoc.com oﬀers technical support to campers and parents with questions on the Camp Registration and Payment Process.
CCCA Camp Registrar, 301-942-8266, email@example.com